Copying, Printing, Scanning, Faxing
Copying -- A self-service color photocopier is available on the 1st floor of the library. Copy/print rates are $.20 for BW, $.50 for Color.
Printing -- Directly from the six computer workstations loaded with Microsoft Office Suite or using a flash drive (documents must be in pdf format).
Scanning -- Scan your documents/photos/receipts to email. NO CHARGE for this service. You may also scan to save a document as a pdf onto a flash drive.
Faxing -- Send or receive faxes using the same machine. Rates for sending are $.50 per page/receiving a FAX is free. The FAX number is 715-257-6042.
Laminating of materials is available at the library. Several sizes at various costs are available. Contact the library for details.
Flash Drives, Ear Buds & Headsets
Flash drives are available for purchase at the Circulation Desk for $4.00 each. Ear buds and Headsets are available for purchase for $3.00 each.
The three meeting rooms on the 2nd Floor of the VPL are community resources. The library board encourages the widest possible use of the community meeting rooms by not-for-profit groups in the Ashland area for programs of an informational, educational, cultural or civic nature. Besides the two larger rooms there is one small conference room that may be reserved for a variety of of uses including not-for profit or individual use. Please see the Meeting Room Policy for fee schedules and more information.
Reserve the meeting rooms at the library Circulation Desk or by telephone 715-682-7060 or online Book a Meeting Room Form.
Use the Merlin system to place holds on items, check your account, opt into your reading history and renew.
Materials not held in the Merlin system may be available through WISCAT, the state library catalog. As Library Staff about requesting from WISCAT.
- Pre-school story times are held on Tuesdays at 10:00 am.
- Baby & Toddler Story Time held on Friday at 10:00 am, for ages 2 and under
- Movie matinees monthly during the school year
- Young Adult & B-Tween the Pages Book discussions held monthly during the school year
- Vaughn Teen Advisory Council (VTAC) meets monthly during the school year and sponsors Teen Events and fundraisers at the library year-round
- Summer Reading Program for children tweens, teens and adults
- Special monthly programs sponsored by the Friends of the Vaughn during the school year
- Library Fundraiser - Cruisin' the Corridor 5K/10K Walk/Run Held the 2nd full weekend in October. In its 24nd year in 2018, this fundraising event has raised thousands of dollars for the library. The Ashland Rotary Club is managing this event.
Contact Library Staff if you have a Reference question.